Translate

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Light Workers Are You Listening to Your Body?

     
Image from: http://www.balancedforlifecoach.com/reasons-why-you-may-not-be-seeing-results/
              I often get asked questions about my diet and exercise routine from friends and colleagues who are seeking to make improvements in their lives. I do really appreciate that people respect me for my knowledge as most know I am quite committed to my diet and workout programs. I always begin with saying that although I have a lot of personal experience


"I do advice you to learn to get to know your own body"




You need to pay attention to what your bodies needs are. As each of us are individuals and no two bodies are completely alike. Furthermore, my diet and exercise  programs are constantly changing according to my lifestyle and my needs. And so should yours.


     I want to start this post by emphasizing that your body is always communicating to you. it's letting you know what its needs are and it physically responds to how you treat it. That includes your diet, exercise program as well as your thoughts and feelings. Taking the time to listen and to pay attention to what its saying to you takes a bit of practice. Before I plan what I am going to eat I:


  •  Ask my body what it needs 
  •  Listen to my body's response
  •  Allow my internal GPS system to guide me to the right foods



I use this technique in the gym as well. I am then guided to what exercises I should do and also which ones I should avoid.


Pain means "Pay Attention Inward Now!"


Image from http://healthvigil.blogspot.ca/p/health-quotes-thoughts-and-sayings.html
It's a negative physiological response that has manifested because you've ignored a negative emotional feeling that you have carried for too long. It's been buried, suppressed and ignored. I can't tell you how many times when I was a practising physiotherapist I heard the words "I thought the pain would go away but it didn't" And now they were sitting in front of me months latter having suffered through the symptoms till they could not stand it anymore. The source of all pain begins from some place where there is a lack of emotional well being. Healthy thoughts means a healthy body.
When there is pain your body is telling you to think healthier thoughts. There is a direct emotional physical feedback mechanism. Much the same way your body is constantly giving you feedback about your environment, what you eat and the types of exercise that's good for you. It's when you ignore your body you fall into trouble.




But the benefits of being in tune, listening to your body and taking appropriate action include:


  • Feeling Grounded
  • More energy
  • Greater sense of well being
  • A More positive outlook 
  • Lowered stress

And more importantly it optimizes the function of your physical vessel when you are offering yourself to be of service!



      Vibrationally light workers are now evolving at a faster rate and to higher frequencies. Consequently our sensitives to our environment, what we expose ourselves to, the things we eat and how we treat our bodies is changing. My diet and exercise routine has been modified accordingly to my vibrations. As such I have to pay more attention to my exterior and internal environments. I no longer watch the news or read the newspaper. I don't feel good when I see or hear topics that are drama or fear based. It makes me feel ill. And when I am at a lower vibration a healthy meal and workout shifts me to a higher one.

      My body does not like any refined sugar, processed foods and synthetic ingredients. If it's not real I don't want to eat it.  In fact if I do I immediately feel bloated, ill and fatigued. Contrary I get excited for kale, all things green leafy and or raw vegetables.

     Each one of us is on an individual soul path and journey. Therefore what we eat has to be customized to our own needs. "What are some of the changes you have noticed in your own body recently?" "What changes have you made because of it?" I'll say it again "Pay attention!"


      I also recommend that you do not get into regular eating patterns or 'diets' where you eat the same thing every day! The body likes variety. In fact it begins to adapt very quickly and you will start to lose the benefits of what you are eating.  Eating the same foods daily can lead to food sensitivities. If you're changing your diet regularly because your needs are changing then you won't have this problem. I want to point this out as often when I hear people describe their daily food intake it's much of the same thing every day.

      That said you're exercise routine should also change frequently. I change mine every week. I rarely do the same thing each time I am in the gym.
Image from http://www.kickphysio.ca/blog/how-to-gain-healthy-weight/
I look and see how I can change a particular exercise whether it's the sets, reps or the technique. This prevents adaptation and burn out.  Furthermore it keeps you regular and committed to your workout by avoiding boredom. Change your routine by checking in to what your body needs. If that means taking a day off then by all means do so. A rest day is still honouring your body. It means you are paying attention.

      Today's Light workers have their work cut out for them.  Many of them are so busy focusing on their  life's mission and taking care of others that they often neglect their own needs. With increasing sensitives and life evolving so quickly its even more important to make your health a priority. Begin by getting in tune with your body. Treat it with kindness.  Recognize that you are evolving and your diet and exercise program should reflect this. And finally be flexible and be wiling to make any  changes accordingly.
Image from http://www.cuevapsychic.com/blog/respecting-other-light-workers

Angel Blessings to ALL

Farhan Dhalla is a Spiritual Personal Trainer helping people to "Awaken, Expand and Transform" by connecting to their spirit.

www.farhandhalla.com
@farhandhalla
FarhanDhalla

No comments:

Post a Comment