Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

Prayer to Beautify Your Environment

Dear Archangel Jophiel,
I invoke your beautiful presence today to help cleanse, clear and remove all unwanted lower energies including toxic energy in my home, workspace and in all areas of my life where I spend physical time.
Please raise the vibrations to bring people that have pure intentions, love and are looking to help raise consciousness through positive thoughts, actions and deeds. I ask that all others with intentions less then this move onward so that I can continue to feel I am surrounded with only positive energy.
It's important that the space I am in is healing, supportive, caring, nurturing, safe, uplifting, and serves me in all aspects of my life and my entire being.
If the current place I am in no longer serves me for my highest good then please help me find the perfect environment for me.
I want my space to energize me, fill me with excitement. One that allows me to continue to be of service and where the people that surround me are also focused on being of service first.
I also ask that you help me beautify my own thoughts wherever need be so that I am fully in alignment with all that I am asking for.
Please help me to see only the love in everyone, everything and especially in myself. Let my attention be drawn towards all things that are based in love. Help me to be heart focused and choose only words that come from love. Let all my actions be based in love with the purpose of serving God in all that I do and in all areas of my life and in all directions of times. Past, present and future.
And So it IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment