Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

A Prayer to Assist with Internal Struggles

 Today I was inspired to write a prayer for anyone who needs help with their inner struggles. The journey inward can be very painful yet liberating. Every aspect of our lives is determined by our inner state of well being. When life seems hard and we're struggling the place to start is not by fixing our external world but to discover where in our inner being are we out of balance. Our inner dialogue can tell us much about how we perceive who we are and who we are not. Take a moment and pay attention to that voice. What does it sound like?  When we are connected to our inner being we choose words of kindness and love. When you are lost and confused connect to your inner being where all your answers lie. The answers are not in blame. The answers are not in medicine. The answers are not in the physical world. When we look outside ourselves we are treating our symptoms. There within our hearts lies all the wisdom, and knowledge and the truth. The following is a prayer that I have set the intention to assist all those in their process whatever that may be:
 Dear God and the Angels. I  ask you today to provide me with courage, strength, knowledge and love where there is fear. I surrender all my fears to you. Please support lift and carry me when I feel isolated and alone in periods of transition and struggle with my journey inward.  Be the gatekeepers of my thoughts so that I am filled with only a steady stream of thoughts of LOVE. Enlighten me to discover  my authentic pure SELF. Please give me clarity on my path and ease all my struggles so that I am able to see the truth of who I AM and the truth of my life. Help me uncover and reveal my true identity so that I may live each day knowing that IN GOD I BE.
And so it is.
Angel Blessings to ALL 


No comments:

Post a Comment