Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

God Showed Me His Love

It began when I woke up today and I thought to myself "Thank you. I've been given another day to live." And so God began to show me his love the second I opened my eyes. I felt fortunate, blessed and appreciative that I had been given another day. Another opportunity to live, see and experience so many amazing miracles. I felt incredible gratitude. I knew I was fortunate that I was given another day.
I went for a walk. I saw the colours of the sky, the flowers and trees. They all seemed so alive. I said "thank you. I noticed the sounds of birds, cars driving past me and people including children. Everything made me smile. All the little things I was experiencing were like it was for the first time. I said thank you. I noticed all the different scents.It smelt the freshness of spring. That scent of a new beginning was so real to me.  I said thank you. . Every moment was an opportunity to experience God and I believe he was showing me his love in all these things. I was thankful that I could begin my day this way. I knew with certainty that God was speaking to me along my way. All I kept saying was "thank you."

Angel Blessings to ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment