Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Prayer for Personal Power

One of my life lessons I believe is about "Personal Power and Boundaries" This prayer is dedicated to all Light Workers
Dear God, You've given me power that is sacred and I am asking for support, protection and guidance in keeping healthy boundaries in all my relationships known and unknown. Help strengthen my power in a positive way so that it is appreciated, safe, respected and honored. I AM as a child of yours like all your children worthy and deserving of personal space that is appreciated, safe, respected and honored. I am asking for divine help in supporting me through the lessons of personal power and it is my Divine right to know and act with certainty that my power is MINE. It is safe for me to be powerful and I AM powerful. And violating my truth is unacceptable in all directions of life times. Past, present and future. Thank You. And so it is Always

No comments:

Post a Comment