Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Unconventional Love


They say I’m not supposed to love you
We're not like Romeo and Juliet
They say it’s unnatural
But my heart’s given me permission
I know, it’s ok
In my mind I struggle
And I pray for an answer

There’s something about knowing you
Deep inside I feel it’s truth
So no matter what they say
I don’t care. I’ll take my chance
Doesn't everything in life
including you come with a price?
This unconventional love is worth the fight

I wish everyone could approve and love us
And pray for our happiness
Their blessings would mean so much
Sometimes life is unfair
I may have lost everyone but you 
This unconventional love is worth the fight

Dear God, tell me what to do?
Dear God please I’m begging you
How can  love cause so much hate?
In your eyes am I still saved?
Just give me a sign
I hope this unconventional love is worth the fight
 
I believe love comes to us all
And I deserve it too
With God in my heart
I’ll walk with you by my side
No matter what the road…I’ll at least try
 
Because this unconventional love is worth any price

No comments:

Post a Comment