Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Super Full Moon Prayer: Please read at 8PM in your Time Zone June 23, 2013

Dear God,
Today I declare that abundant blessings are here for me now. A new doorway of abundance is here, one that I couldn't even dream of. God you have created ways to shower my life with your light, love and glory. I am open and receptive to all that has been delivered to me. I am thankful and will find ways to continue to be of service to you.
I am thankful that I am blessed with the miracle of life and given another day to experience your greatness. I am also blessed with peace. I flow in life with peace. I attract situations and people that reflect my inner state of peace. It is evident in my life that my existence is all from a place of peace.
I ask you God to bring peace to everyone on the planet. Please bring them all protection, guidance and liberate us  from any and all fears in every aspect of our lives.
This full moon we surrender, release and let go of all our fears. We agree to walk our lives with trust, courage and faith knowing that our path is illuminated in your light.
And so it is.
Angel Blessings to ALL

1 comment:

  1. Powerful and moving. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete