Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4th 2009 My Birthday A New Beginning



January 4, 2009 marks my 38th birthday as well as the birth of a whole new me. It gives me great pleasure to publish my first new blog! This is an opportunity to finally express all that I am as every aspect of my life mind, body and spirit are now coming together and I feel like I've just began.

Up until now most people have known me as Farhan the physiotherapist, International presenter and writer. A select few who I felt safe enough to share with knew of a deeper soul who was sharing, learning and studying everything to do with spirit. For the one's who never saw this side of me it was because I feared your judgments. I feared your skepticism. I feared your rejection. I feared the unknown. To all those fears I now send light and love. Since last year I've deepened my relationship with my soul and much of who I really am started to surface. Most of my life I've felt a disconnection with people or a sense that I was different and none of it made any sense to me. But once I embraced who I was all thoughts of separation began to fade. I just didn't know who I was so how could I identify with others?

Today I embrace my purpose and that is to help people feel special. My job on this planet is make people feel good about themselves and to help them see their own worthiness. In order for me to do this I had to let my natural given gifts shine through. I opened the gateway of communication to my Angels and Spirit Guides and this has provided me with a portal of guidance beyond my wildest dreams. Today I fully step into my role and I'm letting the world know who I really am.
I've fully embraced my Angelic nature and as an Earth Angel I will shine my wings feeling whole, complete and with a greater sense of purpose.

What does this all mean? I've beautifully merged in the most natural way my physiotherapy, presenting and writing career with my spiritual development into the job title of "SPIRITUAL PERSONAL TRAINER"

It is my commitment to myself and my purpose that I fully step into and embrace my path with the intention of being of service. I now feel I have better power in being of the best help I can be to anyone who requires my services.

I will shortly be launching a new website that will in more detail outline my new path. I'm very excited about this. The whole process has been a miracle and the development of the site has much universal assistance through the support of my Guides and Angels.

My future plans are to continue as an International Presenter only now my topics will expand to reflect every aspect of my growth. I feel the fitness industry is only scratching the surface of spirit. Traditionally mind and body have been covered quite well. Please refer to my new site with a list of all my new and exciting topics. I have so much to teach about spirit and without which we could never really live a life of harmony and balance.

I also plan on writing more including this blog. I am setting the intention to use my writing to inspire, motivate and heal. I invite you to journey with me by subscribing to my blog. This is an opportunity for us to share our knowledge and so I offer your feedback at all times. I am always both teacher and student.

I am also committing to support charities that help our most vulnerable. It is my hope to have every child in the world feel safe, have food, clothing, health and education. I am personally asking you to make the same commitment. I need your help. Here's where we all can make a difference. I encourage to find a way to help the children.

I will continue to keep you posted as to the further developments of my future. As I said I've only just began and there is so much more still to come. It feels a relief to be able to share all this with you. I feel like I've allowed you all to know me. The veils are now lifted. I look forward to what lies ahead. In the path that got me here is in the same path in which lies my faith and trust. I surrender to my journey and allow guidance to steer me.

I thank my Angels and Spirit Guides for their unconditional love and support. I am thankful for all the known and the unknown. Every day is a miracle

Angel Hugs and Blessings

Farhan

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Farhan on your new beginning

    All the best in fulfilling your life's purpose.......

    El-Karim Rhemtulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farhan,

    Happy birthday - my birthday is in January too.

    I wish you all the best with your spiritual journey and new career direction.

    Amanda Vogel

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you my earth angel! Watching you open even more doors now, cannot wait to see what 2009 brings :)

    Love you so much!!
    Carol xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Farhan! Thanks for inspiring us to be authentic. Spiritual Personal Trainer sounds awesome. Very exciting! Infinite love and gratitude, - Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Farhan! Thanks for inspiring us to be authentic and follow our destiny. Spiritual personal trainer sounds awesome. Very exciting times! Infinite love and gratitude, - Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday Farhan! You have played a big part in my personal journey this year and this blog will allow you to share more with others! I wish you every success as you enter new beginnings! xoxo Blanche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Farhan (!!!!!)
    What a honor for us to have you share the deepest parts of yourself with us....your smile simply moves me but this will be boundless rays of love and I thank you so much!

    Eternal bliss,
    Misslinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Farhan,
    Your message was very touching. When we have those wonderful moments of "Knowing" it opens our hearts so wide that we want the whole world to know and to feel the joy that we feel. Happy Birthday to you. I'm also a January baby too. Good luck to you and are you going to Sonia's Level 2 in Oct in Chicago?? I hope to see you there. I'll be looking forward to more entries from you. Where is your Blog???? How do I access it? Love to you Nancy Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  9. to my wonderful dancing fire cracker, its been so long since i have been online....and i do hope you had a wonder filled birthday!! you write so beautifully....love to you loads of it always ! Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were born on the 4th. That is an Angel number. I saw your picture and knew that you were an Angel. Keep up the great work. I admire your courage and dedication to the Light. Blessings to you. I send you light and love.

    Jamie Smith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! It is my first time visiting your site. Already I can see that we share similar interests. It's great to read about your journey! "Spiritual personal trainer" certainly sounds exciting! I wish you continued success and fulfillment in your chosen path!

    Abundance always,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday bud!!!

    ReplyDelete